Studying in saskatchewan
of international education
A proven program recognized by Canadian authorities, preparing students for post-secondary studies in Canada in French or English. Rigorous supervision in an inclusive, welcoming and safe environment.
The adventure in 5 steps
- The adventure begins with an exceptional welcome experience.
- The learning follows as the student becomes familiar with his school environment and the opportunities that arise.
- The acquisition of skills highlights the academic progress of the student who fully integrates into his school community.
- The student acquires his autonomy as a learner, thereby validating his academic and professional intentions.
- Graduation is the stepping stone to post-secondary education.
Conseil des écoles fransaskoises (CÉF) welcomes more than 2,000 students from prekindergarten to grade 12, in 16 elementary and high schools across the province. Funded by the Government of Saskatchewan and the Government of Canada, it is the only French first language school board in Saskatchewan.